Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Non-leap year birthday!

Sense it seems life has been hitting my family pretty hard with every bump known to man, I thought sense it's my birthday (kind of) that I'm only talking about good things today!! So if you couldn't tell, today is my kind of birthday. I was born on leap year..which only comes every four year. This year it felt like my birthday was all month...I'm not complaining about that..lol I bought what I thought would be my only gift this year. I bought myself an early birthday gift...the gift of dry feet!

This year I spent the money and got all three girls boots from bogs. They are the best boots ever! They are rain boots and snow boots in one and are even good for -14 weather! I got these boots on sale for $75. They have been my new best friends! These aren't the ones that I actually ordered. I ordered these but in a different color. But these were still pretty cute :O)

Last month my mother-in-law was wanting me to research pot and pans for her because she was in the market for a new set. So I did just that...and I told her the ones that I would get. My "DREAM" set! And she said OK thanks those were the ones that she would be getting. LOL I feel like suck a brat because I called Fred that not and cried around about how everyone is always able to get XYZ and I'm going to have to wait for 10 more years to get what I want. I admit I was being a BRAT! I guess it was because my pots and pans were all hand me downs and were in desperate need of love from the trash can. Just like my husband to go and tell is mother that I was complaining about her getting my dream pans!! OK he normally doesn't do that....why he did it this time was beyond me because it makes me feel even worse!!! Anyways, she was doing the research of what I wanted because that was what Fred wanted to get me for my birthday....HA! Funny thing is I normally always can find our what I'm getting..yep because I snoop because I hate surprises. They got me GOOD!


being put to work
Although I love my new set...I didn't budget for these :O(  And I'm not going to think to much about it because there isn't anything I can do about it now. I love love practical gifts. I got the boots at the beginning of the month my pan set in the middle and we had Oreo cake this last weekend. All in all it's been a nice 29th birthday!

The sad and emotional part of my birthday...........

This birthday is the birthday  that I have been waiting to get over with for years!!! Yes, years. My real mother passed away when I was  little. Leaving behind a 9,5 and three month old baby.....I was the three month old baby. Even sense I can remember I have always been scared that I was going to die at a young age leaving small children behind. It got worse after I had my youngest because it was three kids just like my mother. She passed away at the age of 28....I'm so happy and thankful that I made it to 29.

Happy half Birthday! -KayLynn


School is out in three months!-MacKenzie

What's for breakfast?-Brooke



Happy Non-Leap Year Birthday to me!!


PS. When your sister tells you not to cook eggs in your new pans....JUST DON"T DO IT!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got the new pans, it's so nice having quality stuff in the kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete