Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just trying to breath

Good news is that I'm on the mend and Fred's pay check was more this week. Bad news is that sense I wrote my last blog post I had to have the heater guy come back, he ran some more tests and it seems to be working fine now...if this doesn't work we are going to move the line that connects the thermostat to the heater. Fred was suppose to be home this morning, his work truck broke down a few hours away from home. I would have gone to get him but my car as been acting up and I don't feel that it would be safe for the girls and I, so his mother went to pick him up. I was talking to a friend today and she was saying that someone saw on my facebook page all the trouble I was having with the heater and asked her why Fred would have a job like the one he does??? Why is it that we just don't cut our budget so that he can be at home??? I admit that when I got off the phone with her I cried. I'm not sure why I took it so hard hearing that?? She knows me personally as were he doesn't know me as well. I guess it just hurts to know that you are giving up a lot and going through so much to hear that is how people are looking at you. And then I just got really mad because he is single without kids. He doesn't even have health insurance.....which cost our family almost 4k a year without anyone even setting foot in any kind of a health office. He doesn't know anything about my family (I adding him because she found him on a dating site and wanted me to see his picture) He doesn't know the hell of this house, having a low paying job with a family you have to feed, that because of that job you have debt and that is the reason you take a job like this. That in the last ten years there has been 10 surgeries in your family.....I could go on all day with the reasons as to how we have come to find ourselves in the state we are into day....but we are trying to get out of it. We are slowly getting there.....I'm just trying to breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment