Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Sense Fred was home this last weekend we celebrated early! I must admit and I hate to admit to because I can just picture Fred with a big stink'n goofy smile on his face...THE MAN CAN COOK! shh don't tell him I said that!! When we first married the only thing that I could make came out of a box (that's what I grew up on) and even that was questionable!! His mom only makes everything from scratch.....that was a culture shock!! Between him and my mother-in-law I have been schooled in the art of cooking and now can hold my own! OK on to all the pictures!

 These pictures are from the girls V-Day dinner! They also got a small box of chocolates each.

Ranch burgers!


                                    



                                                       These are from our adult dinner!





                                    


And this is what I was left with.......

This is our temp. kitchen. I say temp. BAHAHA! This is almost 3 years!

I was fine with the clean up, but...Why does the man use every pot, pan and plate in the house to cook?

No comments:

Post a Comment