Friday, March 1, 2013

GOODBYE FEBRUARY!

There aren't even words to describe how happy I am that it's March! February was a bust in all aspects of my life, most of all my budget. I can  tell you right now that I don't have plans to look  at my online banking...nope...none. I know that we went over on every. single. thing! This last weekend Fred's work truck broke down. It broke down three hours away from home. His mother picked him up, so that was gas $50 and I didn't even look to see what he paid for lunch for the four of them (her boyfriend too). Fred's mother also took him back...and it would have been around the same price....again, I'm not looking.  So we had that money going out and also he only gets paid when he works so the next few paychecks will be small. Fred also took the car in that will be $700. I can't even remember what he said was wrong with it..my eyes started to glazed over! It's not something that needs to be fix right this very moment so I'm going to wait a couple of weeks. I guess I should be happy that I have had the same car for over 8 years and it's paid for and I haven't had to do a lot of work on it. Fred says that the older and more miles it gets the more problems it will have. I do realize that, I just want it to last for 2 more years!! We haven't heard anything from our tax lady yet. So Fred will need to give her a call this up coming week sometime so we know whats going on. The just of it all is that we didn't make any head way on our debt this month..which I'm sad about...but life happens. I really want to make a budget for March, but I'm really not sure how?? I'm not sure what our checks will look like and I just have so many things that I need to fix in it now. ugh..... Well I can say that I want to get the food budget down. I don't plan on buying any Easter outfits for the girls. We don't go to church (OK sometimes..normally on holidays) for one and two I can already tell you it will be at least $100 for three complete outfits for three. Bash away. MacKenize will need a new swimsuit by the end of the month, her grade will be doing swimming. I have everything to go in their Easter baskets except for the candy...they will get very little candy....oh wait I need to get them tooth brushes to but in their baskets :O) Really the plan for this month is to not go into debt for anything..lol...get the car fixed and get MacKenzie's expander put on....those to will be a lot just on there own.

No comments:

Post a Comment