Monday, March 4, 2013

Clothing Budget

Whats your clothing budget a month? I like to keep our clothes budget between $50-$100 a month. That may seem high to sum and it also might seem low to others, this just seems to work for our family. The last two months I have been spending the clothes budget on our youngest. This last month I found some pretty good deals for summer, spending $77.75.  Normally Gymboree is my go to store!! I love Gymboree!! Carters is also a nice store and these are perfect for mixing and matching. Plus if it comes with a matching bow or headband it's a winner!!! Some might want to ask why I'm not shopping secondhand??? There just aren't any good secondhand stores in my area. There is one for kids but will charge you the same price as buying something new.....it's crazy!! Also you might be saying, "She has two other daughters. Why Isn't she just having her wear hand me downs?". Here is the thing with hand me downs.....My oldest daughter is small for her age. She wears clothes for two years before she out grows them. Then we pass them down to our middle daughter, who DESTROYS everything!! Just today she killed her coat!! We also don't get hand me downs from anyone or ( my sister has in the past sent an outfit or shirt ) get clothes as gifts. This year for clothes will be $$$. My two older girls are wearing the same size clothes..FUN! They wore their summer clothes for the last two years and they don't fit this year. I like to start shopping early as you can tell...I'm a planner :O) Also I bought this at the beginning of last month before the crap really hit the fan. This months clothing budget will be spent on a new swim suit that MacKenzie needs and I'm also hoping for a good deal so I can also get Brooke one also...if not I run the risk of having Brooke try on MacKenize's and her finding out...HELLO WORLD WAR 3!! And while I don't bend to every whim of my children's, she will need one anyways. This just will save me the headache.


Two dresses


Tank tunic, short sleeve tunic, head bands (that will mix and max everything) skort and matching short sleeve shirt..the only thing she asked for.


Three tunics and 4 pack of bows.


Three tunics and 4 pack of bows.


No comments:

Post a Comment