Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sale Palooza!

  So I may or may not have hit some really good sales and bought things that I didn't budget for....sigh...it happens. That is what I keep telling myself! I'm totally trying to justify it!!!!


They had a nice sale at Children's Place online. It was free shipping with a 20% off so I got 5 Hello Kitty T-shirts and jewelry. The jewelry I got to put in their Easter baskets! Total $31

OK the jeans are mine and they were not a sale BOO! The outfit I got at Kohls for PeeWee, it was on sale for $15.98 and after a $10 coupon I got from them in an e-mail it was $6.22. The Elf on the shelf and movie I got from the Hallmark store they were $32 and I got them for $12.38 and they will be brought out for Christmas.

I found these at Bath & Body works!! They were $10 and I got them for $2.50. The travel lotion I got for free with a coupon I got from their Facebook page. 

Teacher gifts for next year!!


These are the dresses that I got with my gymbucks. This I did have written in my budget! The pink one is for KayLynn's (PeeWee) Preschool graduation. I made sure that she would also be able to wear it through out the summer as well. I really wanted to buy the jewelry and the matching headbands but HOLY HELL! That was like $30-$40...ummmmm right. I will either wait for them to go on sale or find something on etsy.
Total  $27.98


MUST NOT FIND ANYMORE SALES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment