Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pintrest Find of the week


My Pinterest find of the week is a meal planning printable chart! If you personally know me, you know that I hate trying to come up with a meal plan and that I loath grocery shopping!! I found a few, but this one I liked the best. Normally I will have three lists that I'm writing at a time in preparation for my shopping trip! THREE!! One for the meals that I plan to make (which is really two because I also have to make a weeks worth for my traveling husband) one for everything I need and one for everything that I already have to make what I have! I made myself crazy...I admit it. So this week went so much smoother with my new printable list. I wrote it up without having a melt down and was in and out of the store without forgetting anything!


http://theprojectgirl.com/downloads/theprojectgirl.com-mealplanner.pdf

1 comment: