Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm in a MOOD!



This is  how I have been feeling lately.......I pretty much have nothing nice to say. I"m mean and moody!! The above picture was taken summer 2012. That pile of rubble is our living room and the guy sitting in the middle of it happens to be my husband. This picture also captures what his vacation days look like...yep. To keep costs down my wonderful husband helps the contractor with the work load. Funny thing is, just until a few years ago we didn't have the money to hire others to do the work. So up until then my husband did it all along with his very long hard days working in a stone quarry. My husband has yet to ever have a vacation, the guy is 31 and has watched the girls and I go on them. I have been back to MT a few times and Utah, gone to the beach (which she paid for) with a girl friend. Why is life so unfair? I'm feeling a lot of stress lately...which really the last 8 years has been nothing but a big stress feast. WE have been working on the pit for almost 9 years. That is along time to have to live like this...we are tired and frankly over whelmed and at our wits end....Tuesday we are going to the bank to see if we can get a loan to help finish this house so he can find a local job.I just want to sleep in the same bed! I really really want this to be able to work out, so keep your toes crossed for us! We are due for some good Karma!

Now that I had a mental break down for the world....on to the pictures from this last summer! I'll post the living room in the post and right about the kitchen in another one later.

Before
The walls in this room have already been redone by the time this picture was taken. The windows have also been replaced and the molding as well. I will have to try and find the wall paper pictures.....the wall paper had water stains on them..there might have been a bathtub that had damaged the walls???











Because my 7 year old is FUNNY! Shhhhh


Sometimes if you don't laugh... One might have a melt down!
We had to stay in a friends camp for a month! My husband told me two weeks....we were not happy campers!! We also went over budget and my husbands truck broke down, so we also lost a pay check!

I know that I have other pictures of the living room....but I can't find them. So this is what the floor looks like. The floor is now level, the main supporting bean was replaced along with all the other beams. The walls are painted and the stairs have been up on our every growing to do list. 

1 comment:

  1. You are allowed to have breakdowns! You are human. I love you!:) Rage on...

    ReplyDelete